Current Work Infromation
Personal Photo *
CV File *
The CV should cover the following aspects of the applicant:
- Have demonstrated leadership skills, vision, and the capacity to inspire others.
- Have excellent linguistic and communication capabilities, perfect command of English language, and a demonstrated capacity to work as an effective leader with both Arab and African communities.
- Have proven international cooperation capabilities and record, especially in fields related to education, research and scientific agreements and financing programs.
- Proven academic and administrative experience, in order to direct the academic work and the general administration of the University, as well as to accomplish the University’s stated objective, to promote the advancement of learning.
- High academic qualifications and an excellent professional reputation.
- Administrative skills, as evidenced by experience in senior positions, preferably in an educational or research setting.
- Appropriate knowledge of the University working environment.
- Ability to effectively represent the University and strengthen its role with public bodies, the private sector and wider communities, including the ability to develop strategic relationships.
- Maximum file size is 8MB.
Personal Statement *