Prof. Dr. Moawad Muhammad Al-Khouli, the president of the New Mansoura University
Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University
Noun & adjective
1. Prof. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, former President of Mansoura University and the British University (Chairman of the Board of Trustees)
2. Dr. Ayman Mukhtar, Governor of Dakahlia (in his capacity).
3. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Saber Ibrahim Arab, former Minister of Culture.
4. Prof. Nadia Iskandar Zakhari Shenouda, former Minister of Scientific Research.
5. Dr. Zahi Abbas Abdel-Wahhab Hawass, former Minister of Antiquities.
6. Dr. Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour, former Minister of Tourism.
7. Prof. Dr. Ashraf Abdel Basset, President of Mansoura University (in his capacity)
8. Prof. Dr. Fawzi Ali Turki, former president of Kafr El-Sheikh University.
9. Prof. Dr. Ahmed Bayoumi Shihab El-Din, former president of Mansoura University (Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees)
10. Mr. Hisham Ahmed Mahmoud Okasha, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Bank of Egypt.
11. Professor Madiha Mahmoud Khattab, Professor of Internal Medicine and the former Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University.
12. Prof. Dr. Ajlal Abdel Moneim Hafez, the former Dean of the Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University.
13. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Mounir Mahmoud, Technical Advisor to the Minister of Housing, Utilities and New Urban Communities (Secretary of the Board of Trustees)
14. Prof. Dr. Nabil Samuel Abadir Massaad, a development expert and member of the National Council for Women.
15. Prof. Dr. Moawad Muhammad Al-Khouli, President of New Mansoura University (in his capacity) News
The visit of Prof. Dr. Abdel-Hamid Shaira, the supervisor of the new private universities project, and Mr. Dr. Ahmed Amin Hamzah, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of New Mansoura University, and Mr. Dr. Muawad Muhammad Al-Khouly, President of the University, and Dr. Ayman Bahaa, Director of Information Technology Department at the Ministry, as part of the follow-up Business at the university headquarters to make sure that all work is going well according to the schedule and the university's readiness to receive students in the next academic year.